Dear Future :)



Dear Future....


Let me introduce myself, my name is Fella and I am currently 20 years and two months old. Although we haven't met yet, and I don't know what you look like, but I am a big fan of yours! To me, you are a comforting presence in the midst of a cold past, a light in the midst of darkness from the past, and a hope in the midst of despair from a dark past. That's why I really want to meet you and be your friend. I want to be a sincere friend who will fight for you!


Dreams and hopes of a bright and happy you, I will definitely pursue with passion and real efforts to make them come true. But if in reality you are not exactly as I imagined and hoped, I will never be disappointed! I will continue to fight for you!


I won't be disappointed, because the past has taught me to be accustomed to disappointment. It doesn't mean enjoying the pain, but I have learned to take the benefits and positive aspects from disappointment. Turning the pain of disappointment into fertilizer for new hopes. To have a brighter future! :)





Comments

Popular Posts